A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hensley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hensley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hensley graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hensley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Blessing Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Hensley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Hensley practice?
- Dr. Mark Hensley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hensley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Quincy, IL.
See Quincy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.