A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hensley graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hensley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center of Illinois
- Saint Francis Medical Center
- Blessing Hospital at 11th
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hensley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hensley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Hensley practice?
Dr. Mark Hensley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Quincy, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL.
See Quincy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Hensley, Dr. Marcel Hensley, Dr. Marcelino Hensley, Dr. Marcellus Hensley, Dr. Marcelo Hensley, Dr. Marco Hensley