I blame Genesis and greed. show details I blame Genesis and greed.
Jul 19th, 2016

Been with Dr. Hermanson for many years and if he wasnt retiring I would still look for an alternative. Too big and too corporate. The evolution of his practice epitomizes much of what is wrong with our medical system. Hospitals are quickly becoming a major part of a very complex and diverse problem. Like everyone else he sold his soul to the devil and his patients have suffered.

Excellent as always! show details Excellent as always!
Feb 6th, 2012

I've been a patient of Marks for over 20 years. He is an absolute professional, current in all health related respects and very aware of emerging sciences relating to any health concerns the average person may have.Mark is also extremely personable and has a fantastic bedside manner. He lets you know how it is, how we're going to fix it and how much better things will be afterwards. I've lived all over the world and still come back to Mark every time I need to see a Doctor, he is excellent!

Dec 14th, 2011

Dr. Hermanson has not only met my expectations of a family doctor but exceeded them.

As good as they come show details As good as they come
Jul 28th, 2010

In my early 60s, I've seen a number of doctors. Mark is the best. He is always willing to listen to me and discuss my overall health and subjects that might seem tangential. More importantly, he is always helpful, non-judgemental and open to ideas in terms of treatment and care.Succinctly put, a succession of MDs could not get me to stop smoking. Mark set up a treatment plan that worked first time and I've been a non-smoker for over 12 years. He has also relieved misdiagnosed heel pain, fixed various other aches and pains, and generally kept me healthy.Oh, yeah, getting in to see him can be a trial, but the staff does about as well as you can expect for an extremely busy practice. However, as a rule I do NOT wait more than a few minutes unless there is a crisis.Can't imagine any reason I would change after fifteen years, except Mark retires. Not for a while, I hope.

Aug 8th, 2009

Was not willing to listen to me or address my concerns. A complete waste of time and money.