Dr. Mark Hermanson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Hermanson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2016

I blame Genesis and greed.

Been with Dr. Hermanson for many years and if he wasnt retiring I would still look for an alternative. Too big and too corporate. The evolution of his practice epitomizes much of what is wrong with our medical system. Hospitals are quickly becoming a major part of a very complex and diverse problem. Like everyone else he sold his soul to the devil and his patients have suffered.

February 6th, 2012

Excellent as always!

I've been a patient of Marks for over 20 years. He is an absolute professional, current in all health related respects and very aware of emerging sciences relating to any health concerns the average person may have.Mark is also extremely personable and has a fantastic bedside manner. He lets you know how it is, how we're going to fix it and how much better things will be afterwards. I've lived all over the world and still come back to Mark every time I need to see a Doctor, he is excellent!

December 15th, 2011

Dr. Hermanson has not only met my expectations of a family doctor but exceeded them.

July 28th, 2010

As good as they come

In my early 60s, I've seen a number of doctors. Mark is the best. He is always willing to listen to me and discuss my overall health and subjects that might seem tangential. More importantly, he is always helpful, non-judgemental and open to ideas in terms of treatment and care.Succinctly put, a succession of MDs could not get me to stop smoking. Mark set up a treatment plan that worked first time and I've been a non-smoker for over 12 years. He has also relieved misdiagnosed heel pain, fixed various other aches and pains, and generally kept me healthy.Oh, yeah, getting in to see him can be a trial, but the staff does about as well as you can expect for an extremely busy practice. However, as a rule I do NOT wait more than a few minutes unless there is a crisis.Can't imagine any reason I would change after fifteen+ years, except Mark retires. Not for a while, I hope.

August 8th, 2009

Was not willing to listen to me or address my concerns. A complete waste of time and money.

January 15th, 2016