A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Herrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Herrera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Herrera, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Herrera has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Herrera MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Herrera practice?
- Dr. Mark Herrera has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Herrera practices Diagnostic Radiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.