Learn more about Dr. Mark Herschel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Herschel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Herschel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Keratoconus eye
Education & Awards
Dr. Herschel graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Herschel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herschel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Herschel practice?
Dr. Mark Herschel practices Ophthalmology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL and Apopka, FL.
See Orlando Ophthalmologists.