A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Highman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Highman
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Highman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Highman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Highman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Highman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Mateo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Highman MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Highman practice?
- Dr. Mark Highman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Highman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Internists, San Mateo Cardiologists, and San Mateo Critical Care Practitioners.