Dr. Mark Hill MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 29th, 2013
Healed!
After having atrial fibrillation for 14 years and 3 ablations, I had had numerous cardioversions, taken many medications, and been ambulanced to the hospital more times than I can count. I had also nearly given up hope of ever feeling better. When I asked my electrophysiologist for a second opinion, she sent me to Dr. Hill. He was efficient, hopeful, and explained what a bilateral thoracoscopic ablation would entail. Within hours, the procedure was scheduled 3 weeks out. I panicked before the surgery, so it was postponed a month. I won't go into the details for the surgery and recovery, but the offshoot is that it is now 10.5 months later and I have been a-fib free! I feel like I have a new life. I am going places, doing things, and have energy to live my life. I am grateful to Dr. Hill for his expertise, his professionalism, and his making such a huge difference in my life. His staff is also great and are so supportive whenever I've called.

October 16th, 2009
Open Heart Surgery at 36 years old a success!
I had open heart surgery to replace my bicuspid valve with a mechanical value. This surgery came 15 years earlier then it was supposed to. Dr. Hill and my cardiologist Dr. Holmes where a fantastic team to have. My surgery has been a success for 3 years and I am so pleased Dr. Hill was my surgeon.