Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Hirko
Dr. Mark Hirko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Poughkeepsie, NY, with another office in Long Branch, NJ. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Hirko is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center, Baystate Mary Lane Hospital and Allegheny General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Hirko has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mark Hirko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Dr. Steven Ugras
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Poughkeepsie, NY 0.01 mi13
Dr. Britt Tonnessen
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Poughkeepsie, NY 0.01 mi18
Dr. Andreas Spirig
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Poughkeepsie, NY 0.01 mi30