A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hlatky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hlatky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hlatky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Hlatky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Hlatky MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Hlatky practice?
- Dr. Mark Hlatky has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Hlatky practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Cardiologists.