A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hnatiuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hnatiuk, Craniofacial Reconstructive Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hnatiuk, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hnatiuk graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hnatiuk has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Park Community Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Hnatiuk MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Mark Hnatiuk practice?
- Dr. Mark Hnatiuk has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hnatiuk practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Oregon, OH.
See Toledo Otolaryngologists, Toledo Plastic Surgeons, and Toledo Surgeons.