Craniofacial Reconstructive Surgery
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Sandra K. on Mar 17th, 2015

I am very thankful that I found Dr. Hnatiuk to help me when I got my nose broken a couple months ago. He was very calm, knowledgeable and patient. He was able to see me the same day I called. He explained the images from the scan that I had gotten at the ER to me and my family. He explained options and risks. All my questions were welcomed (and yes, I usually have a ton of questions). I was very anxious at the hospital the day of the closed reduction procedure and he was very reassuring. Made me feel much better. I experienced the same good quality care during follow up visits. After 2 months, my nose is still straight and I am very happy. I also thank Debbie (his office assistant) for quickly fitting me in the schedule and for returning my calls promptly when I had questions. I feel the same as other reviewers: I wish there were more doctors like Dr. Mark Hnatiuk out there!!!

by Kasey finney on Dec 1st, 2014

Dr Hnatiuk repaired my daughters cleft lip and palate. We met with other surgeons to discuss my daughters surgeries and it was not a hard decision to choose him! He is very compassionate caring and very dedicated to his work. He makes my husband my daughter and myself feel very comfortable! He made the whole situation bearable going through all of her surgeries and The results were amazing!! He does great work I would highly recommend him!

Feb 25th, 2014

Dr. Hnatiuk is a caring physician who puts his heart and soul into what he does. He has a kind and quiet nature and truly listens to what his patients and their families have to say, seriously considering their concerns and ideas. In the office or in the hospital, he doesn't leave the room until he feels sure that all your questions are answered and you are comfortable with those answers. When we were anxious, his encouraging attitude set our minds at ease on more than one occasion. His experienced and capable hands are just what our son needed to close a fistula that had failed closure on previous attempts by utilizing a new technique. We are so thankful we chose to go with Dr. Hnatiuk.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
by Christy M. on Apr 16th, 2013

I am really impressed with Dr. Hnatiuk! My daughter, who is now 4, has been under his care since she was a little younger than 2 years. He is great with kids, great with parents, spends the right amount of time with each patient and to top it all off....my daughter LOVES him!! She loves to give him hugs and can't wait to see him! Thanks Dr. Hnatiuk...I wish there were more doctors like you out there!!!