A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ho is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Ho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Derrick Ho MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Ho practice?
- Dr. Mark Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Ho practices Internal Medicine near Davis, CA.
See Davis Internists.