Dr. Mark Thomas Hodgman MD is male, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hodgman is Excellent. Dr. Hodgman has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hodgman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodgman graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hodgman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Tufts New England Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hodgman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hodgman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Hodgman practice?
Dr. Mark Hodgman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Milton, MA.
See Milton Internists and Milton Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Hodgman, Dr. Marcel Hodgman, Dr. Marcelino Hodgman, Dr. Marcellus Hodgman, Dr. Marcelo Hodgman, Dr. Marco Hodgman