A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hodgman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hodgman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodgman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hodgman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hodgman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodgman graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hodgman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark T Hodgman MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Hodgman practice?
- Dr. Mark Hodgman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Hodgman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Milton, MA.
See Milton Internists and Milton Cardiologists.