A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hodgman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hodgman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodgman
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hodgman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hodgman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodgman graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hodgman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark T Hodgman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Hodgman practice?
- Dr. Mark Hodgman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Hodgman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Milton, MA.
See Milton Internists and Milton Cardiologists.