Learn more about Dr. Mark Hodgman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hodgman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodgman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hodgman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hodgman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodgman graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hodgman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark T Hodgman MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Hodgman practice?
- Dr. Mark Hodgman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Hodgman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Milton, MA.
See Milton Internists and Milton Cardiologists.