A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hodgson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hodgson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hodgson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodgson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hodgson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hodgson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- Montana Medicaid/Passport to Health - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan