2.5

Great Professional show details Great Professional
Apr 15th, 2015

Dr. Hoeplinger knows how to accurately diagnose when compared to other specialists that I have been to. The reason it is hard to get one on one time with him is because he is constantly working and helping other patients. While being there for patients all the time is important it is not absolutely paramount. The most important factor is accurately diagnosing patients and being able to treat them and knowing when to prescribe medication or bring the patient in for surgery. While Dr. Hoeplinger may not be the most personable Doctor in the world, he certainly has the experience and medical background to get the job done.

Quacks show details Quacks
Sep 28th, 2012

After beeing treated by Catherine Mack I could tell She was a quack . As she was admitting she never tested the stuff, she was taking out of my ear today. She said I think its time we tested this stuff , becouse it may not be what I though it was. What a horable thought! I a well Educated Person, was beeing treated by a quack!! One of the number one rules of Medician is test and make sure befor you medacate. But She been medicating without testing what I might or might night have . And she never used gloves, and spilled tools out on the floor picked them up and put right back in draw, and would use a tool put in emis basian to be cleaned. then turn around and us it agine, using a facial tissue to clean it. And when she was working frist she would be putting a vaccuming tool in my ear than up at her face and getting he hair cought on it. and she picked at he eye glasses and face while working on me she was just nasty and un perfesional. An was continualy talking down to me and my husband and son like were Uneducated Idiots. I will be seeking another Physician to take care of my Ear needs and Lawer whom Practices In Malpractice. Thank you Mrs. Burdick

very unhappy with this doctor show details very unhappy with this doctor
Apr 23rd, 2012

On the two office visits i had with this doctor, i felt very rushed, and uncomfortable with him. The second doctor i saw provided a more accurate diagnosis, and took the time to listen to me. i will not return to this man!

Highly recommend if looking for an ENT show details Highly recommend if looking for an ENT
Mar 7th, 2012

Have been a patient for over 20 years. Have always felt that Dr. Hoeplinger and his staff have my best interests in mind. Staff is very curtious and spends time to fully listen.

will not see him again show details will not see him again
Nov 9th, 2011

i have been to dr hoeplinger on three occasions. each time i felt as if he was rushing me through his exam and advice. I felt like he did not care to listen to me at all.

Mar 9th, 2011

We scheduled an appointment to see Dr Hoeplinger, but only when we arrived to the clinic, we found out that the appointment will be with the Nurse Practitioner, not the Dr Hoeplinger. When I was calling for the appointment I was asking the receptionistwhat do we have to bring for the appointment (X-ray, list of medication, etc) and the answer was - insurance card. Me and my husband were taking the day off from work just to bring our 3-year old son to see the specialist, but the FNP wasn't even able to check his adenoids ( the reason we came to see the specialist). We just wasted our time and money and our son was horribly upset. It's look like this office was only care to bill our insurance company and us. Nothing was done for our son. I definitely wouldn't recommend this office to anybody, especially who want to bring their kids.

by Long term patient on Jul 19th, 2009

VERY smart and dedicated specialist. He is also a very good ENT surgeon who has performed numerous surgical procedures over several years.

Stay away ... show details Stay away ...
May 13th, 2009

This man is a kook!

VERY THOROUGH show details VERY THOROUGH
by Citysearch User on Aug 24th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

EXCELLENT ALL AROUND THEY GET YOU IN RIGHT AWAY WITH NO WAIT AND ARE VERY THOROUGH. THEY TAKE THEIR TIME TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE GONE OVER AL...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com