A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hoeprich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hoeprich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Hoeprich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Summa - Akron City Hospital
- Crystal Clinic - North Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Hoeprich MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Hoeprich practice?
- Dr. Mark Hoeprich has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Hoeprich practices Neurological Surgery near Wooster, OH.
See Wooster Surgeons.