A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hogge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hogge is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hogge, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogge graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Hogge has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Wayne Hogge MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Hogge practice?
- Dr. Mark Hogge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hogge practices Diagnostic Radiology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Paris, TX.
See Richardson Radiologists.