A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Holbreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Holbreich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Holbreich, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holbreich graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holbreich has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holbreich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans