A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Holbreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Holbreich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Holbreich, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holbreich graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Holbreich has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Holbreich MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Holbreich practice?
- Dr. Mark Holbreich has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Holbreich practices Allergy & Immunology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Allergists.