A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hollingsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hollingsworth is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollingsworth
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hollingsworth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hollingsworth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollingsworth graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hollingsworth has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Coryell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark F Hollingsworth MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Hollingsworth practice?
- Dr. Mark Hollingsworth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hollingsworth practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.