A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hollingsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hollingsworth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollingsworth graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hollingsworth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Coryell Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hollingsworth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Hollingsworth practice?
Dr. Mark Hollingsworth practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Belton, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.