A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hollingsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hollingsworth is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hollingsworth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Dr. Hollingsworth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Coryell Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark F Hollingsworth MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Hollingsworth practice?
- Dr. Mark Hollingsworth has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Mark Hollingsworth practices Ophthalmology near , .