Learn more about Dr. Mark Hollmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hollmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollmann
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Hollmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hollmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollmann graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hollmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Hollmann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Hollmann practice?
- Dr. Mark Hollmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hollmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Deland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange City, FL.
See Deland Surgeons.