A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hollmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hollmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollmann
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Hollmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hollmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollmann graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hollmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Hollmann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Hollmann practice?
- Dr. Mark Hollmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hollmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Deland, FL and Lake Mary, FL.
See Orange City Surgeons.