A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hollmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hollmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollmann
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hollmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hollmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollmann graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hollmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Hollmann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Hollmann practice?
- Dr. Mark Hollmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hollmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Deland, FL and Lake Mary, FL.
See Orange City Orthopedic Surgeons.