Dr. Mark Hollmann MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 24th, 2016
hip problem
this man I cannot call him a doctor he is so rude 5 min in and out does not want to hear bout your problem looks at old x rfays and tell you what he thinks arrogant bully holds seminars which you would not believe is the same guy trying to rope in innocent people he may have been good at on time but let it go to his head he was not happy I disagreed with him so he attacked my body image about weight have been seeing him off and on for a year nothing about my weight until I disagreed with him all my friends say how horrible his bedside manner is maybe he is burnt out and needs to retire sorry I tried him again

July 8th, 2016
Don't waste your time
His office is beautiful and the staff is friendly but once you walk beyond the waiting room to meet with him.. Waste. He meets with you for 5-10 min. It's his way or no way at all. Your opinion doesn't matter. He talks to you as if you are nothing. Find another dr before you waste precious minutes of your life in his "care."

February 1st, 2016
One of the most talented Doctors in the business.l

November 25th, 2015
Fractured Wrist
Personable staff and professional Encounter with Dr. Hollmann and Henry Samsoe P.A.

October 2nd, 2015
High School Bully
I was referred to this man by my primary medical doctor for evaluation of my knee. I waited five weeks for an appointment, only to be left sitting in his waiting room for over an hour. I was lucky if he spent 15 minutes with me during the visit. I found him to be arrogant and aloof. He reminded me of a high school bully. Furthermore, I obtained another surgical opinion from a renowned physician with Jewett Orthopaedic Clinic and was told the opposite of the recommendations made by this doctor. Thankfully, I had my surgery performed with the Jewett physician and I am fully recuperated. I wouldn't let this man (he doesn't deserve to be called doctor) treat my dog! My primary care doctor apologizes to me each time he sees me for referring me to this man in the first place!

September 27th, 2015
Surgically superior but sub-par in ALL other healthcare areas.
Technically superior in surgical abilities and best orthopedic surgeon in three county area. All other areas of care and treatment were sub-par. Spent little time with me, did not address concerns or fulfill requests for change of pain medication when it was not effective. Staff (nurse)who was the link to the doctor when you called in for information or requests was rude and did not even pull chart for proper reply. I called in 5 days after surgery about extreme pain and was told "I can't do anything! Take 3 Advil!!" This was told to me even though I was taking Xarelto and this combination could have caused my death as it is not recommended.

April 19th, 2015
Great Doctor!!
I have had two knee replacements with him and my husband had one. I will never go to another doctor for this. He was great and and knew his business. He really only does knee's so for someone to only do one thing you know he knows what he is doing. Before I had the first one done by Dr Hollman I had gone to three other doctors and didn't feel comfortable because they did other parts of the body also and I wanted a Dr. that only worked on the knee so he would really do a fine job of which Dr. Hollman did. I have told several friends about him and will always refer him.

October 25th, 2012
Extremely gifted in what he does. I've had both knees repaired by this doctor. Resurfaced cartilege on both knees. One knee had partial meniscus removal.

October 24th, 2011
The Best DR
The very best Dr around when it comes to your knees, hip or shoulder

November 14th, 2010
Dr. Hollmann replaced both of my knees. I travelled 100 miles/ a 2 hr drive/ just to have this excellent physician do the surgery and followup.. He is one in a million..

January 27th, 2009
Excellent knee surgeon!! :)