Dr. Mark Holman MD Patient Reviews

• 16 reviews

March 14th, 2016
We have been going to Dr Holman for about 5yrs. He explains things very well and answers every question. Not once have I felt rushed. If I need an appt that day I can ger one

January 27th, 2016
Mom
Fantastic Doctor and Staff. They go out of their way to get you an appointment. Dr. Holman is VERY caring. Best Physician in Hampton Roads.

April 13th, 2015
Wonderful, Compassionate and Caring Pediatrician
With three children, we've been seeing Dr. Holman for almost 20 years. He is truly caring, compassionate and thorough. From colds to more serious medical problems that required hospitalization, he has been 100% involved in management, treatment and ongoing followup. Our oldest child is in college and already asked if he can just keep Dr. Holman as his physician when he's a "grown up."

February 14th, 2015
STAY AWAY
I had a "simple" procedure done and have been in 10 times worse pain then prior to surgery. Was sent on my way without an MRI to make sure everything had healed properly being told it's arthritis and there's nothing he can do. Wife was told after the surgery that everything went well and there was a bit of arthritis that wouldn't affect me for 10 or 15 years. 4 months later I can barely walk now. I will NEVER see him again. Also he spends about 45 seconds with you in your follow up visits

February 25th, 2014
Fantastic Dr and Staff
Very hands on draws pictures FANTASTIC DOCTOR!!!! Our family just loves him! we were blessed to come across Dr. Holman's Office and have been going there with our two children for 7 years now! you WILL leave informed and happy!

June 4th, 2013
Great doctor

August 28th, 2012
Glad we found him.
ExcellentVery caring and makes my experience a pleasant one. Made a change after going to another pediatrician for nine years. Nothing to complain about it's a clean facility and he makes you feel like your his only patient. Thanks Dr. Holman your actions show you still love what you do.

July 30th, 2012
PARENT
DR. HOLMAN HAS A WONDERFUL APPEAL TO CHILDREN OF ALL AGES HE MAKES THE PATIENT FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE REMINDS ME OF THE COUNTRY DOCTOR THAT GETS TO KNOW THE FAMILY ALONG WITH THE TREATMENT OF THE CHILD HE IS A PART OF OUR FAMILY AFTER HIM BEING MY CHILDS DOCTOR FOR 19 YEARS.

June 19th, 2012
Excellent diagnostician
My children have been with Dr. Holman for 18 years. He is a very good doctor and an excellent diagnostician. Yes, the wait can be long at times, but that is the status quo at any office on the Peninsula. He has "common sense" as well as medical knowledge which is hard to find in a physician in this day and age.

June 5th, 2012
I have 3 children and have been going to Dr. Holman for over 16 years. I have dealt with various illness' with my children and the entire office staff has been wonderful. I have recommended this practice and will continue to do so.

December 15th, 2010
Dr. Holman is fantastic! I would recommend him to anyone. His staff is hit or miss. Some days they are great; other days they are unprofessional ad snippy.

June 4th, 2010
Great Doctor!!
My children have been patients of Dr.Holman's for the past 18 years. He has been wonderful. He provides excellent care and provides me with the knowledge I need to take the best care of my children. He is extremely kind and caring. He saved my second child's life! I highly recommend Dr. Holman to anyone seeking the very best pediatrician for their child!