Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Honzel
Dr. Mark Honzel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA, with another office in Beverly Hills, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Honzel is affiliated with Olympia Med Center, Brotman Medical Center, Olympia Medical Center and Brotman Medical Center. Dr. Honzel has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Honzel has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Honzel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.
Dr. Jonathan Reitman
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi16
Dr. Roger Lerner
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi51
Dr. Shaun Daneshrad
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi27