A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Honzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Honzel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Honzel graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Honzel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brotman Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center, Olympia Medical Center
- Olympia Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert Honzel MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Honzel practice?
- Dr. Mark Honzel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Honzel practices Internal Medicine and Addiction Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Addiction Specialists.