Dr. Mark Hooker MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Webster, TX

• Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2016
Dr. Hooker has been our family physician for many years. He is always very attentive to each of us and the specific things going on. He is an excellent physician and I love being able to entrust him with my family's health.

October 6th, 2016
Exactly what a good GP should be!
Dr. Hooker is well informed and up to date on current medical developments. He has been my GP for years and always allows as much time as necessary to hear and understand my complaints and to discuss alternative treatments. I don't think one could make a better GP choice!

July 13th, 2015
Always amazed at how much time Dr. Hooker spends in the room with me. Way longer than any other doctor in a hurry to hustle patients through.

January 27th, 2015
Mr.
Dr. Hooker is an excellent and caring doctor. I have always had a positive experience during every visit and highly recommend him.

December 1st, 2014
Grat Doctor

April 30th, 2014
My nose being saved from 2010
My doctor ,within the same office was out of town that day and I was seen by Dr. Hooker, this was back in 2010. I was waiting for a biopsy report from a dermatologist and I went in having a sinus infection on top of what I was already going through having a lanced nose.. Dr. Hooker looked at my nose because in five days it had a growth on it due to squamous (not knowing at the time).He called a cancer doctor in Pasadena and put a stat on me being seen quick or I would of lost more of my nose waiting on my biopsy report still from a particular dermatologist. Dr. Hooker thank you so much for that day.. All the doctors at Your Family Doktors works very well together . It is an awesome place and the staff is great...Wait time is not long at all.

January 9th, 2014
dr hooker
Love Dr. Hooker, but office staff is consistently rude and unprofessional

July 2nd, 2012
Steve Hancock
Simply put, Dr. Hooker is the best physician I have had. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

October 7th, 2011
Love Dr. Hooker, but office staff is consistently rude and unprofessional

October 24th, 2010
Dr. Hooker is very compassionate and caring. He takes time and remembers his patients and their family. You just don't find many Doctors like him anymore.

April 16th, 2010
Great Doctor - would recommend to anyone
Dr. Hooker is our families Dr. He has been treating all of us for several years now. When rating him, I had to give 3 stars for wait time, but it's a catch 22! He spends time actually listening to the patient, making sure that the patients needs are met. No wonder there's a little wait time to see him. If you are looking for a good Dr for yourself, or your children (my kid has been going to him since he was 4), this is the guy for you.

April 4th, 2009
Awesome.
As a prospective doctor, I've watched Dr. Hooker close and haven't been disappointed yet. He has cared for my family for a few years now, including my father and mother. The best quality about him, in my opinion, is his continuing educational mentality. He's always up to date (or will become up to date) with diseases and treatments but mostly, with connections to other doctors. He has referred me to many excellent specialty doctors. With my father, who complained of vomiting - a man who hadn't had an episode of vomiting in 10 years - to a great gastrointestinal surgeon. The student was fairly new doctor who also had great connections to one of the top gastrointestinal doctors in the world and also his mentor. Turns out my father had pancreatic cancer once the surgeon explored the area. On a lighter note, it was stage 1 and we have been battling ever since and will continue to battle. Long story short, the connections Dr. Hooker strides to keep are amazing more often than not. Highly recommended. God bless.