Dr. Mark Hornbach MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Rockford, IL

March 6th, 2017
My kids and I love dr. Hornbach, he is always accurate and takes time to explain everything in detail and is a very caring and compassionate Dr. The office is very accommodating and getting an appointment is never a problem!

January 2nd, 2015
Spends alot of time explaining in great detail information. Seems to genuinely care. Very helpful.

September 20th, 2011
Dr. Hornbach is a very personable man who goes out of his way to explain in detail what your child may be experiencing. My kids love him too!

August 25th, 2011
Best Pediatrician!
I would HIGLY reccommend Dr. Hornbach. He always spends the time with us to answer all of our questions, he has been accurate in his diagnosis when other doctors had given us incorrect information,he explains what is going on with your child thoroughly, I have rarely experienced a longer than normal wait in his office. His staff is courteous and polite. You receive nurse callbacks in a timely manor, they seem to almost always be able to get you in when it's urget and I have also personally received calls from the Dr. himself, not his staff, checking on the status of my child. I will never go to anyone else

August 2nd, 2011
Not someone I would go back to!
I would not recommend this Doctor. After waiting 45 minutes for him to come in the room and see us, he told us he did not have time to do the 1 shot that was needed. Ugh! If you would have made our 2:00 appt. you would have had time! Will not be going back!

August 2nd, 2011
Not someone I would go back to!