A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hornyak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hornyak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hornyak graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Hornyak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Hornyak MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Hornyak practice?
- Dr. Mark Hornyak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hornyak practices Neurological Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.