A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hornyak is Excellent. Dr. Hornyak has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hornyak graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hornyak has 15 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- DMC - Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hornyak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hornyak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Hornyak practice?
Dr. Mark Hornyak practices Neurological Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Novi, MI.
See Detroit Neurological Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Hornyak, Dr. Marcel Hornyak, Dr. Marcelino Hornyak, Dr. Marcellus Hornyak, Dr. Marcelo Hornyak, Dr. Marco Hornyak