A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Horowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Horowitz FACS and MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Mark Horowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Horowitz practices Rheumatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.