Learn more about Dr. Mark Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Horowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Horowitz practice?
Dr. Mark Horowitz practices Rheumatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.