Dr. Mark Horowitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 12 reviews

April 28th, 2015
Exceptional doctor Have been a patient since 1993 and travel from Maryland to see him

February 3rd, 2015
patient
I have been a patient of Dr. Horowitz for a number of years now. When I first came to Dr. Horowitz I was very sick. He instantly made my care a priority and turned doctors appointments into a positive experience. He was so involved with my treatment and recovery on a weekly basis. Every time I came into the office he and the staff gave me a warm welcome. He was always optimistic and cautious. He sent me for precautionary exams but was optimistic throughout the whole experience. He always called me right away with blood results and test results. He was so empathetic, caring, and involved throughout the entire time. I would definitely recommend him! I feel so grateful that he is my doctor.

January 27th, 2015
Would highly recommend
Brilliant Diagnostician, impeccable judgement. Wonderful caring bedside manner. Would travel to the ends of the earth to receive such meticulous care.

June 10th, 2012
Rude
This doctor is a cold, arrogant robot. I think I would diagnose the man with Aspergers. He is very robotic and has trouble giving eye contact. He feels uncomfortable around women as well. I would definitely NOT recommend him to anyone. His bedside manner is just awkward! Stay away!

May 23rd, 2012
Always great
I have been a patient of Dr. Horowitz for over 10 years and have always had great service and care. When I first met Dr. Horowitz, I was extremely ill. He immediately showed great concern for my well-being. The other staff have always been wonderful and I look forward to chatting with them. What I like the most is that I feel that I am getting special attention with every visit. This is hard to find in NYC.

January 11th, 2012
I have met few doctors in my lifetime who have taken as much interest in my well being than Dr. Horowitz. He's truly incredible and I'm incredibly grateful for his meticulous approach backed by an obvious passion for knowledge. Smart is an understatement. This doctor takes his Oath seriously.

February 10th, 2011
great doc, extremely focused and great to deal on important issues, great medical judgement

April 18th, 2010
he is the best!

March 12th, 2010
irma bloch
I owe my life to this doctor. He is terrific as far as I am concerned. I travel in from Maryland because I have so much faith and trust in him.

October 16th, 2009
Dr.Horowitz diagnosed my fibromyalgia and he also gave me a new lease on life. He empowered me to help others with fibromyalgia by referring other patients to me to give them support over the phone while I myself was so desperately ill I was bedridden! With Dr.Horowitz's empathic and astute care at that time, I have since, for the past 14 years , lived well despite and with my disease. By supporting me to listen to and support others, Dr. Horowitz gave me that amazing opportunity thus setting me on a road to giving myself the needed self empowerment to meet my health challenges. I recommend Dr.Horowitz, with my whole heart and gratitude, to anyone needing good diagnostic care and emotional support to get well.

April 22nd, 2008
Outstanding doctor and person
I have been with Dr. Horowitz for 14 years. He is an amazing doctor whom I have found to be both caring and concerned about my general well-being. He has been steadfast in providing excellent medical care to me through some extraordinary trying times with my health. I would recommend him very highly to anyone seeking a medical professional who is conscientious, caring and an excellent physician.

March 9th, 2008
Rude and arrogant
No human feeling from this arrogant and nasty rheumatologist. Cold person. He doesn't remember why you are there. Little, if any, eye contact. More like a mechanic than human. I'm Jewish, but he is unavailable due to his observances of this faith. Needs to be much more available psychologically. Extensive waiting. You must be assertive with him or you'll get dissed and discounted. Seems uncomfortable with women. His name is perfect. Dr. Horror-witz. Find someone else. Won't help with any insurance issues. Mean-spirited to those who are ill.