A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Horvath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horvath
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horvath Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Horvath graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Horvath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Horvath DO is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Horvath practice?
- Dr. Mark Horvath has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Horvath practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Newark Radiologists.