A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Horvath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Horvath graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Horvath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Horvath DO is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Horvath practice?
- Dr. Mark Horvath has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Horvath practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Newark Radiologists.