A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hostettler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hostettler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hostettler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hostettler graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hostettler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Alliance Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hostettler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Hostettler practice?
Dr. Mark Hostettler practices Internal Medicine near Minerva, OH.
See Minerva Internists.