A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Houston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Houston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Houston, FACP, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Houston graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Houston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Clarence Houston FACP, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Houston practice?
- Dr. Mark Houston has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Houston practices Internal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Internists.