A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Howell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Howell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Howell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Howell graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Howell has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Russell County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Howell MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Howell practice?
- Dr. Mark Howell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Howell practices Otolaryngology near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethton, TN.
See Johnson City Otolaryngologists.