A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hoyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hoyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoyer
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hoyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hoyer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Catheterization
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoyer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hoyer has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Hoyer MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Hoyer practice?
- Dr. Mark Hoyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Hoyer practices Pediatric Cardiology near Avon, IN.
See Avon Cardiologists.