A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hoyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hoyle is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hoyle, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoyle graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Hoyle has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Hoyle MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Hoyle practice?
- Dr. Robert Hoyle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hoyle practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.