Dr. Mark Hrymoc, MD
Addiction Psychiatrist
Video profile

5 Star Doctor! show details 5 Star Doctor!
Nov 19th, 2011

There should be something said about Doctors that surpass the usual level of competency, and Dr. Hrymoc is one of them. Dr. Hrymoc has gone above and beyond to help me with my sometimes unmanagable life. Dr. Hrymoc is kind, extremely knowledgable, and shows his patients a level of compassion that can help to ease the sometimes overwhelming suffering involved in trying to feel better, (both physically and mentally). I highly recommend Dr. Mark Hrymoc to everyone. He is kind, uses individualized and progressive Medical/Psychiatric techniques and gives his patients a level of encouragement that has truly helped me to keep moving forward in the right direction. Definately a 5 star, top quality Psychiatrist!

Very happy show details Very happy
by DeannaM on Feb 6th, 2010

I took my daughter to see Dr. Hrymoc for addiction to opiates. In my opinion, he saved her life. Expensive, but you get what you pay for. Would highly recommend.

May 5th, 2009

Awesome addiction doctor

Awesome doctor! HIGHLY RECOMMEND show details Awesome doctor! HIGHLY RECOMMEND
by Jeannie4848 on Mar 3rd, 2009

I've been seeing Dr Hrymoc for the last 7 months for therapy and medications. He is caring, intelligent and doesn't judge you. I would highly recommend him to any of my family or friends. He has definitely helped me tremendously. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!