Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Video profile

Mar 23rd, 2016

Dr. Hubbard was great with my teenager. He related well, took time to get to know him, provided excellent medical care, and was very respectful. We will plan to keep him as our doctor indefinitely!

by Steve Tomsik on Dec 17th, 2015

Life saving care .

Knowledgeable Caring Doctor show details Knowledgeable Caring Doctor
May 10th, 2013

Dr. Hubbard became my doc after my regular doc announced he was retiring. I was apprehensive but Dr. Hubbard has been great! He is caring, listens and thoroughly explains things; he has a sense a humor which put me at east and he has never once tried to rush me. I highly recommend Dr. Hubbard!

Mar 12th, 2012

I don't mind getting little sick so that i will get cared by this Dr.

The best doctor ever! show details The best doctor ever!
Feb 1st, 2012

Dr. Hubbard is very friendly, knowledgeable, listens and explains everything in detail. I was afraid switching to a new doctor but so glad I found this one! Highly recommend to everyone.

Great! show details Great!
Aug 15th, 2011

Dr. Hubbard is the best doctor i've ever had. He actually seems to care about his patients and spends the necessary time to make his patients feel informed as well.

Mar 3rd, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Hubbard to anyone who is seeking a knowledgeable, caring and compassionate doctor. All these attributes are hard to come by and I treasure them in this doctor.