Dr. Mark Huber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Huber?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 23rd, 2013

Cancer

I think he is one of the top Dr. He had the time to explain everything to you. And never made you fell your asking a crazy question

June 19th, 2010

Extremely caring

I had to travel 360 miles from Rapid City, SD to Sioux Falls, SD for my first appointment and was very nervous and scared. I was immediately placed at ease by both Dr. Mark Huber and his nurse. He gave me all time I needed to ask questions, and he laid everything out in words that I understood. Before the sun came up the next day I was to have a procedure done, but a glitch with my insurance company delayed authorization until hours later. Dr. Huber gave up his noon hour to do my procedure, and I was on my way back home to Rapid City by mid afternoon. By the end of the week, the test results came into his office, and instead of telling his nurse to call to tell me the findings, Dr. Huber called to explain what was found and how he will treat me. I have the utmost confidence and respect for him, and I will continue to travel every few months for follow-up appointments. Avera McKennan is blessed to have a knowledgable and caring physician such as Dr. Mark Huber on their staff.

August 12th, 2014