A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hucks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hucks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hucks, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hucks graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hucks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Community Hospital
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Hucks MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Hucks practice?
- Dr. Mark Hucks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hucks practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Florence, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Sumter, SC.
See Florence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.