A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Humayun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Humayun, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Humayun graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Humayun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Humayun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Humayun practice?
Dr. Mark Humayun practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.