A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hupert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hupert is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hupert
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Hupert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hupert, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hupert graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hupert has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Hupert MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Hupert practice?
- Dr. Mark Hupert has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Hupert practices Infectious Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.