A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hupert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hupert is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hupert
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hupert, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hupert graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hupert has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Hupert MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Hupert practice?
- Dr. Mark Hupert has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Hupert practices Infectious Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.