A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hupert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hupert graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Hupert has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Center Ft Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hupert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hupert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Hupert practice?
Dr. Mark Hupert practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Hupert, Dr. Markus Hupert, Dr. Marlon Hupert, Dr. Marcelo Hupert, Dr. Marc Hupert, Dr. Marcellus Hupert