Dr. Mark Hutto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Hutto?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Mark Hutto?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 14th, 2016

Dr. Hutto is the best

December 15th, 2015

Medication is not the only answer

I was very disappointed with the overall outcome of my daughter's visits with Dr. Hutto. Office visits consisted of rudimentary "how's school?" and "do you feel the meds are working?" questions. There was no real digging into the root of the problem. When asked about the possibility of getting some sort of behavioral modification therapy for my daughter, Dr. Hutto's remark was pretty much, "Some people are who they are. They can't change unless they want to." and that the behavior mod program was for me to give up. Really? Do I really give up on a 16 year old highly intelligent but low motivation person? Meds aren't always the answer and Dr. Hutto didn't want to work with us to find something that would help her.

April 7th, 2015

Caring and Knowlegeable

I have been a patient of Dr. Hutto's for the past 10 years. He has helped me through thick and thin, and I am in a much better place today, in large part, from working with him. He never gave up on me, and never made me feel bad about myself, even though I know I wasn't the perfect patient and had a lot of issues. Every time I was in his office, I felt like he understood me, that he could see the "bottom line" of what I needed, and I left having a little more confidence to continue with treatment, face myself, be kind to myself and work on my issues. Dr. Hutto is both caring and professional. He is careful with medications, careful to ask questions and listen, and clear in his guidance. I have also learned over the years that Dr. Hutto works very long hours, longer than most psychiatrists, and has a very large practice. I think the office staff is very friendly and helpful. I've never had an error in my billing, even with switching jobs and insurances a few times. If you have never had a psychiatrist before, I know he would be a great one to start with; and if you are a bit more "seasoned" like me, you will find him caring and knowledgeable, and sure to help you when you need it most.

March 18th, 2015

Dr. Hutto claimed to have submitted a procedure, but lied to me.

September 23rd, 2014

Outstanding Physician

Dr. Hutto is to be commended for the amount of quality time he spends with patients. He is thorough, excellent with prescribing accurate medications and he is truly a professional. He has helped me get to the heart of what troubles me most when no other doctor could. I would strongly recommend him to anyone needing quality care and brilliant guidance.

September 16th, 2014

The BEST!

Dr. Hutton is truly concerned about his patients and takes time to talk and to listen. Extremely knowledgeable and professional.

June 26th, 2012

One of the good ones!

Dr. Hutto cares. He treated me with respect and did not dismiss my complaints. He went above and beyond any doctor I have ever had. I would recommend him without hesitation. He sees a lot of patients everyday, but always takes the time needed for me.

December 8th, 2011

Cold As Ice

Dr. Hutto is a talented doctor with NO bedside manner. He barely makes eye contact. He increased my meds when my previous doctor wouldn't because it was above recommended doses. That helped me a lot. Hutto keeps meticulous records, and the office staff is very efficient and friendly.

May 7th, 2011

Does not care about patient's needs

Dr. kept me waiting more than 1 hour. He prescribes medicines without regard to patient. Doctor takes more than a week to return phone calls. Would never use again.

December 28th, 2010

Great Dr.

December 18th, 2010

Thanks

Dr. Hutto is amazing. He was the ONLY doctor to correctly fix my thyroid problem, and he is a Psychiatrist, not an Endocrinologist. My thyroid gland actually shrunk after I got the right amount of Levothyroxine. I got relief from OCD, Social Anxiety, Depression,and Energy. His brilliant diagnosis has paid off big time for me.

October 1st, 2009