Psychiatrist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Outstanding Physician show details Outstanding Physician
by S N K on Sep 22nd, 2014

Dr. Hutto is to be commended for the amount of quality time he spends with patients. He is thorough, excellent with prescribing accurate medications and he is truly a professional. He has helped me get to the heart of what troubles me most when no other doctor could. I would strongly recommend him to anyone needing quality care and brilliant guidance.

The BEST! show details The BEST!
by JP on Sep 16th, 2014

Dr. Hutton is truly concerned about his patients and takes time to talk and to listen. Extremely knowledgeable and professional.

One of the good ones! show details One of the good ones!
Jun 26th, 2012

Dr. Hutto cares. He treated me with respect and did not dismiss my complaints. He went above and beyond any doctor I have ever had. I would recommend him without hesitation. He sees a lot of patients everyday, but always takes the time needed for me.

Cold As Ice show details Cold As Ice
Dec 7th, 2011

Dr. Hutto is a talented doctor with NO bedside manner. He barely makes eye contact. He increased my meds when my previous doctor wouldn't because it was above recommended doses. That helped me a lot. Hutto keeps meticulous records, and the office staff is very efficient and friendly.

Does not care about patient's needs show details Does not care about patient's needs
May 7th, 2011

Dr. kept me waiting more than 1 hour. He prescribes medicines without regard to patient. Doctor takes more than a week to return phone calls. Would never use again.

Thanks show details Thanks
by Thankful on Dec 18th, 2010

Dr. Hutto is amazing. He was the ONLY doctor to correctly fix my thyroid problem, and he is a Psychiatrist, not an Endocrinologist. My thyroid gland actually shrunk after I got the right amount of Levothyroxine. I got relief from OCD, Social Anxiety, Depression,and Energy. His brilliant diagnosis has paid off big time for me.

Nov 30th, 2008