A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Huycke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Huycke is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Huycke graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Huycke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Martin Huycke MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Huycke practice?
- Dr. Mark Huycke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Huycke practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Infectious Disease Doctors.