A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hyatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hyatt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hyatt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyatt graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Craycroft Hyatt MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Hyatt practice?
- Dr. Mark Hyatt has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hyatt practices Psychiatry near Greensburg, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, KY and Jamestown, KY.
See Greensburg Psychiatrists.