A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hyatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hyatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyatt
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hyatt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hyatt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyatt graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Craycroft Hyatt MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Hyatt practice?
- Dr. Mark Hyatt has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hyatt practices Psychiatry near Greensburg, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, KY and Jamestown, KY.
See Greensburg Psychiatrists.