A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Anderson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Anderson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ian Anderson MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Mark Anderson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Anderson practices Urology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingman, AZ and Silverdale, WA.
See Tacoma Urologists.