A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Freedman is Excellent. Dr. Freedman has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Freedman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Freedman practice?
Dr. Mark Freedman practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Ophthalmologists and Milwaukee Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Freedman, Dr. Markus Freedman, Dr. Marlon Freedman, Dr. Marcelo Freedman, Dr. Marc Freedman, Dr. Marcellus Freedman