Learn more about Dr. Mark Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Freedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Freedman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Freedman practice?
Dr. Mark Freedman practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Ophthalmologists.