Dr. Mark Ian Freedman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
Learn more about Dr. Mark Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Freedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Freedman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance