A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Levy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Levy, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Levy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Community Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ivan Levy MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Levy practice?
- Dr. Mark Levy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Levy practices Neurological Surgery near Mill Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Mill Valley Surgeons.