A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Levy, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cervical Herniated Discs and Spinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Levy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- St. Agnes Medical Center
- Community Behavioral Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Levy practice?
Dr. Mark Levy practices Neurological Surgery, Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Mill Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Mill Valley Surgeons and Mill Valley Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Levy, Dr. Marcel Levy, Dr. Marcelino Levy, Dr. Marcellus Levy, Dr. Marcelo Levy, Dr. Marco Levy