A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Levy, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Levy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Community Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ivan Levy MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Levy practice?
- Dr. Mark Levy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Levy practices Neurological Surgery near Mill Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Mill Valley Surgeons.