A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark I Rubin MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Mark Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rubin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Gastroenterologists.