Dr. Mark Rubin MD Patient Reviews

November 20th, 2014
Patience
Mr. Mark I Rubin has been in the bussiness long enough to gain substantial responsibility through out the city and community . Well respected for his long hard work countless hours and many headaches. I will not complain. I hope to be treated for my liver decease . I know there are many peaple who want the same . and children who Haven't had thier chance at life. Im hopeful today and greatful i have.

May 2nd, 2012
Forget about any follow ups...
I went to Dr. Rubin for examination. He ordered a stool test. The results were sent to him immediately, but its been a month since I got a call from his office discussing my results. You will like your first visit, but after that forget about reaching Dr. Rubin to discuss results. I called the office many times to have the Dr call me to discuss results, but their answer was to "get in line". Alot of people are already waiting for him to call them about their result. I have decided to get the scans of my report from his office, and take them somewhere else for interpretation. Its sad a nice Dr. who doesnt have time to discuss whats wrong with the pateint after he has the report in his hand.