A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanders
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Sanders Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Sanders has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Isaac Sanders MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Mark Sanders has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Sanders practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.