A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Sanders has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 80 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Sanders practice?
Dr. Mark Sanders practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.