A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanders
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Sanders Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Sanders has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Isaac Sanders MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Mark Sanders has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Sanders practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.