A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Silberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Silberman, Cosmetic Surgery, Post-Mastectomy Breast Reconstruction, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Silberman, MD, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Implants Breast Implantation
- Cosmetic Surgery-Face
- Liposuction Lipectomy
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Pos-Mastectomy Breast Reconstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silberman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Silberman practice?
Dr. Mark Silberman practices Plastic Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.