A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Singer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Singer, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Lower Jaw Bone Cancer (Mandibular Neoplasm)
- Mouth Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Tongue Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Singer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Singer practice?
Dr. Mark Singer practices Otolaryngology, Surgery, Medical Oncology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Otolaryngologists, San Francisco Surgeons, San Francisco Oncologists, and San Francisco Plastic Surgeons.