A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Singer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Singer, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Lower Jaw Bone Cancer (Mandibular Neoplasm)
- Mouth Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Tongue Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Singer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Singer practice?
Dr. Mark Singer practices Otolaryngology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Otolaryngologists.